The Nursing Home counts on 75 beds spread on 4 floors, single and double rooms are available. All rooms are equipped with independent toilet, independent air conditioning, medical gas dispensing system, call system to the staff, fixed telephone, TV LCD and WI-FI connection. The newly-built rooms also offer a home automation system to make the autonomous managing of the main functions of the room easier
The Medical Team is made up of Specialists in Internal Medicine who take advantage of the collaboration with colleagues specialized in many branches of Medicine. The staff that collaborates with them is made up of nursing coordinators, social workers and professional nurses.
Main fields of interest:
- Acute medical conditions.
- Post-acute pathologies (especially in the field of neurological and orthopedic rehabilitation medicine).
- All post-surgical states and especially in post-hospital hospitalization.
Rehabilitation treatment during hospitalization includes:
- Development and drafting of the Rehabilitation Project by rehabilitation specialists and therapists with evaluation of the residual skills and functional limitations , definition of the potentially expected benefits and level of autonomy achieved;
- Supply of Rehabilitation Treatment over 24 hours, for a minimum of 6 hours per day, with s dedicated staff in equipped facilities (gyms, swimming pools, ambulatories, boxes for therapies);
- Team meetings to ensure the integration and the multibranch coordination of the various specialists;
- Psychological support for the patient and his / her family members, in order to facilitate the proceedings of socialization and reintegration in his/her family and / or work environment;
- Schedule of discharge proceeding accompanied by written report describing the activities carried out and any eventual recommendation.
Rehabilitation activity is included in the charge of hospitalization and is performed during daytime hours.
The Eugenio Gruppioni Health Center offers many multidisciplinary diagnostic and therapeutic pathways. Once arrives to the arrival to the facility, the Patients are welcomed by the nursing and medical staff that makes an initial assessment, during which the diagnostic and therapeutic needs are defined. It is important for the Patient to provide all recent and past medical information about him, along with any paperwork. After entering, a family member, the patient himself or his delegate, must go to the Administrative Office where all bureaucratic formalities will be completed.
Admissions are made every day, including public holidays, with a prior telephone agreement in order to check the availability of beds.
The rooms are furnished and equipped with:
- Independent air-conditioning system
- Adjustable bed
- Personal calling system
- Reading light
- Differential resting and assistance lighting
- Wardrobe for storing personal effects
- Complete toilet facilities
- Medical and Vacuum Gas System. Fridge on request
- Bedside table with extractable tray to facilitate the delivery of meals even to the patient who’s have to stay in bed
The Health Center also has:
- Indoor Kitchen
- Equipped gyms
- Indoor and outdoor pools
- SPA with relaxation area
- Large common areas both inside and outside Hairdressing service
- Large parking lot
- Panoramic terraces
- Meeting rooms
Services include a variety of Personal Services (Hairdresser, Podiatrist, Manicure, Laundry, Hobbies and Art Salon, etc.). Outside, there are paved spaces surrounding the building, a large park stretching for a few hectares where it is possible to observe the typical fauna of the Emilian Apennines. Always on the outside there’s a complete life path.
- Identification document (Id. Card or Passport)
- Fiscal Code
- Health insurance card
For E.U citizens
- Identification document (Id. Card or Passport)
- Model E112
- European health card.
The patient must also bring any previous medical records and, if coming from another hospital structure, the letter of discharge is welcome
Direct Convention: The hospitalization provided under this criterion includes the assumption by the insurance of the charges related to the stay and the services had during the period of hospitalization on the basis of the typology of the policy stipulated between the insurance and the user.
It should be noted that there may be charges and allowances charged to the user that are not covered by the policy. The user can avail himself of such hospitalization thanks to a reservation at the Health Center by giving appropriate information to his / her insurance company, following the procedure dictated by the insurance. The Health Center has a number of health insurance contracts: Visit the dedicated section
Indirect Convention: The patient, however, having any advantageous economic benefits, pays in full the services provided by the Health Center and then requires full or partial reimbursement by his / her insurance.
NB: We always advise the assistants to check in advance with their insurance company the terms and conditions to be able to benefit from the agreement.
Located at Floor 0 of the new wing , a bar available to all patients and visitors.
It is important not to crowd the room during medical examinations and not to disturb the patients during rehabilitation therapy. In order to make the patients rest , it is essential not to stay in the departments beyond the scheduled time.
In the main hall of the Health Center is the bar that offers a refreshment service with the following opening hours:
• Monday to Friday 7: 30-19: 30
• Saturday 8: 00-13: 00 and 15: 30-18: 30
• Sundays and holidays 8: 00-12: 00
Newspapers and magazines
Daily newspapers and magazines are available at the Health Center’s bar. On request, you can have them directly in your room.
The catholic church is aside the main entrance of the Health Center
Religious functions are usually celebrated on Saturdays and pre-festivities at 4.00 pm.
The patients can use the hairdresser service for women and men.
The parking lot inside the Health Center is free and available to all clients and visitors.